Sunday, March 2, 2014

e2Call research paper accepted for 10th ITS European Congress

Last Friday I was informed that the paper describing my e2Call research submitted to 10th ITS European Congress has been accepted as an "Interesting and timely topic". So it will be necessary some work to prepare the final paper submission that will be published in the online congress proceedings.






ITS is one of the most interesting scientific/technical development in which network transport empowers IT services using transportation and roads as probes. 
The fight for a better world in terms of pollution and safety has discovered a new powerful weapon. In my opinion, ITS has a great vertical service business prospective also in terms of information sharing, services selling and insurance cost reduction (for both customers and companies).

If you plan to fly to Helsinki in June to follow the congress, let me know, I'll buy you a beer. Also two.

No comments:

Post a Comment